Monday, May 31, 2010

Only Beautiful Hair from the New Best-Ever Sunsilk Completes My Fashion Statement


Hello world! People close to me call me Lab. I am 21 years old and currently employed as a computer equipment technician in a big supermarket and department store branch.

Being a store technician is no easy task. Some of my duties include gathering daily readings of cash registers before and after store hours, and routinely checking computer equipment for defects.



Aside form the routine checks, it is also my duty to attend to periodic cleaning of electronic equipment. Cash registers, personal PCs and office printers require cleaning from time to time. Maintainance of these equipment is needed for their optimal use.


Before cleaning these sensitive equipment, my fellow technicians and I will first have to move them from the store or office to our work area. That would mean we would have to carry them all the way there. Once moved, I would have to open up the machine by unscrewing the locks holding the equipment's casing together.

Cleaning these computer equipment include vacuuming dirt that have collected inside the machines overtime.

Aside from that, I would also have to wipe-off the dirt and smudges on the equipment's casing while it is detached. Smudges can be easily removed by using commercial wax cleaners.

After cleaning, the casing will have to be re-attached once more. Finally the equipment we have cleaned will have to be returned back to where it should be.

If computer equipment breaks down, there will be times we would be called to make some immediate repairs. As long as the equipment is repairable, it would be our task to replace the broken electronic components in the equipment with new ones.


As a woman, my personal appearance is a big concern. From time-to-time, I would be called to the selling area or office to attend to their computer equipment. Still, all that work load can make my hair unmanageable.

To compensate for my unruly hair, I usually tie my long hair with a hairband so it won't interfere with my work. Wearing this isn't really much of a hassle, but it somehow diminishes my hair's overall appeal.

I would sometimes wish I could just get rid of this bad hair predicament, so once in a while, I would try out new hair products available in the market. Fortunately for me, since I work in a supermarket, I easily discovered Sunsilk Co-Creations.

I found out that there are seven variants of Sunsilk Co-Creations. In the store where I work, all seven are available!

I tried out the Smooth and Manageable variant if it could work for me. After using the shampoo, I noticed that my hair is more bouncy and flowing unlike before. My long hair seemed to have come alive thanks to my new shampoo.

After a few days of using this, my officemates and cashiers at the selling area have noticed the improvements in my hair. I even remember someone asked if this was my hair's natural shine.

I was flattered to hear praises from my friends. It gave me a new sense of confidence I have never felt before. It gave me a more positive attitude towards my work and an inner peace and overall well-being. No matter how difficult the work that is presented to me, I know I will be able to finish the work, and still look great! This is all thanks to my newest fashion statement - the new Sunsilk Co-Creation series.



I hope gals out there like me would try the new Sunsilk Co-Creations, in seven variants to choose from. I am glad I discovered Sunsilk. It really worked for me!

Sincerely,

Renelie Delgra
Computer Equipment Technician




For more information about Sunsilk Co-Creations, you may visit the Hair Experts Facebook page

P.S. This blog post is my friend's entry who wants to join this great contest from Sunsilk! Good luck to her and to all those who joined this contest!


blog comments powered by Disqus